- Who was the first to accept Islam?
- Which is the best religion?
- Is Eve mentioned by name in the Quran?
- How many prophets does Islam have?
- Who has memorized the Quran?
- Who is the second person to accept Islam?
- Who was the first person to accept Islam in India?
- Who saw Allah first?
- Which Sahabi died first in Islam?
- Who was the first female Hafiz of Quran?
- How many Muslims are in Indian Army?
- Which is fastest growing religion in world?
Who was the first to accept Islam?
Abu Bakr’sNot long after, Abu Bakr accepted Islam and was the first person outside the family of Muhammad to openly become a Muslim.
He was instrumental in the conversion of many people to the Islamic faith and early in 623, Abu Bakr’s daughter Aisha was married to Muhammad, strengthening the ties between the two men..
Which is the best religion?
Adherents in 2010ReligionAdherentsPercentageIslam1.599 billion23.2%Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist1.193 billion15.6%Hinduism1.161 billion15.2%Buddhism506 million6.6%18 more rows
Is Eve mentioned by name in the Quran?
Eve (Hawa), Adam’s spouse, is mentioned in Quran 2:30-39), Q7:11–25, Q15:26–42, Q17:61–65, Q18:50–51, Q20:110–124; and in verses Q38:71–85, but the name “Eve” (Arabic: حواء, Ḥawā’) is never revealed or used in the Quran.
How many prophets does Islam have?
2) Allah chose many people as prophets. 25 prophets are mentioned in the Qur’an, although some believe there have been 124 000. Some prophets were given holy books to pass on to humankind.
Who has memorized the Quran?
After the prayers, a chapter of the Quran is usually recited or read. Within Islam, a person who has memorized the Quran is known as a “hafiz,” which means “a guardian.” According to Islamic belief, the prophet Muhammad could not write himself, so his literate followers documented his words in a collection of chapters.
Who is the second person to accept Islam?
ʿAlīAt age 10, ʿAlī became the second person to accept Islam, after Khadījah, according to tradition.
Who was the first person to accept Islam in India?
Muhammad bin QasimMuhammad bin Qasim (672 CE) at the age of 17 was the first Muslim general to invade the Indian subcontinent, managing to reach Sindh.
Who saw Allah first?
6. First revelation. Muhammad used to pray alone in a cave named Hira on Mount Jabal al-Nour, where he also received his first revelation. As per beliefs, during one of his visits to the cave, angel Gabriel appeared before him and asked him to recite the verses that would be included in the Quran.
Which Sahabi died first in Islam?
SumayyaSumayya, Yasir’s wife, died while she was being tortured. She thus became the First Martyr in Islam.
Who was the first female Hafiz of Quran?
Umal Mumneen Hafsah bint-e-UmarUmal Mumneen Hafsah bint-e-Umar (R.A) the first woman who memorised the holy quran. According to Islamic tradition, Hafsa had memorized the Qur’an. The copy of Zayd ibn Thabit which was recorded by the instructions of Abu Bakr was given to Hafsa.
How many Muslims are in Indian Army?
According to a January 9 note by the army to the Defence Ministry, it had only 29,093 Muslims in 2004 in a total of 11 lakh personnel. This 2.7 percent ratio compares poorly with the Muslims’ 13 percent population share.
Which is fastest growing religion in world?
Growth of religionGrowth of religion is the spread of religions and the increase of religious adherents around the world. … Studies in the 21st century suggest that, in terms of percentage and worldwide spread, Islam is the fastest-growing major religion in the world.More items…